Wii Remote Controller, Wii Game Remote Control with Silicone Case and Wrist Strap for Nintendo Wii and Wii U (Peach)
Customer Support: We offer product warranty and 24*7 friendly customer service, please contact us via Email if you have any problems. User Guide: 1. Press the SYNC button on both Wii remote and Wii console to connect. 2. Feed the cord on the Wii Remote’s wrist strap through the connector hook. 3. Insert the Nunchuk
(as of March 11, 2020 12:48 am GMT-0600 - Details)
We offer product warranty and 24*7 friendly customer service, please contact us via Email if you have any problems.
1. Press the SYNC button on both Wii remote and Wii console to connect.
2. Feed the cord on the Wii Remote’s wrist strap through the connector hook.
3. Insert the Nunchuk plug into the External Extension Connector on the bottom of the Wii Remote.
4. Grasp the connector by the sides and pull Nunchuck out to remove it from the bottom of the Wii Remote.
Third party product.
Same size and same technology as Nintendo Wiimote.
Built-in 3-axis motion senser, speaker and vibration.
Work with Nunchuk controller or Motionplus adapter
Demention: 148mm*36.2mm*30.8mm(Excluding the projecting parts)
1* Wii Remote Controller
1* Silicone Case
1* Wrist Strap
- Replacement Remote Controller for Nintendo Wii and Wii U Console. 3rd party made with same technology as official Nintendo product
- Wiimote controller has built-in 3-axis motion senser, built-in vibration and speaker functions. NO MOTION PLUS INSIDE
- Wii remote controller that comes with silicone skin and wrist strap that help to protect your Wii remote controller from damage
- The remote controller is powered by 2 AA batteries and compatible with rechargeable battery (Battery sold separately)
- You can conjunction with nunchuk controller or motionplus adapter to play more compatible games (Accessaries sold separatrly)
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.