Wii Charger Dock Station for Nintendo Wii/Wii U Remotes, 4 Port Charging Station with 4 Batteries Pack USB Charging Cable, White
User Guide: 1. Install the battery on your Wii Remote controller. 2. Connect the charger dock with power source. 3. Turn on the power switch at the back of the charger dock. 4. Put Wii Remote on the dock, and make sure they connect properly. Features: Charging 4 Wii remotes at the smae time Come
(as of April 20, 2020 1:36 am GMT-0600 - Details)
1. Install the battery on your Wii Remote controller.
2. Connect the charger dock with power source.
3. Turn on the power switch at the back of the charger dock.
4. Put Wii Remote on the dock, and make sure they connect properly.
Charging 4 Wii remotes at the smae time
Come with 4 high capacity batteries
USB cord is convenient to connect with power
LED light indicator let you know the charging status
Always be ready to play Wii games
Product name: Charging Dock for Wii
Dimension: 7.48*2.16*1.8 inches
Total Weight: 11.1 ounces
Battery Type: Ni-MH battery
Output: DC 5V(Dock)
Material: Plastic & Metal
1* Wii Charging Station
4* Rechargeable Battery
1* USB Cord
▲ Power source requires 5V/2A input.
▲ Used for regular size Nintendo Wii remote/ remote plus controller.
▲ Make sure you have turned on the power switch at the back of the charger.
▲ Place the Wii remote properly on the charger dock, make sure they connect well.
▲ It will take about 2h to be fully charged, and it depends on how many charging unit on it.
▲ You can press the SYNC button through the small hole on the back of the battery by using a pin or toothpick.
- Wii remote charger for charging 4 remotes simultaneously, always be ready for gaming with friends & families
- Come with a USB charging cord. A 5V/2A wall charger adapter is required.(Wall Charger Adapter Is Not Included)
- Including 4 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, high capacity for each, no need to buy regular AA batteries frequently
- LED light shows the charging status. It is red when charging, and it is blue when fully charged then goes out
- You will get: Wii charging dock station; 4 rechargeable batteries; usb cable; product warranty & customer support
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.