VIPstore® Wii 2 to HDMI 720P 1080P HD DVI HDTV Output Audio Upscaling Converter Adapter & 3.5mm Game Partner Accessories Box Supports All Wii Display Modes
Product Features: ★ It can convert the standard for Wii output into an HDMI compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. ★ It detects for Wii display modes including NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i automatically, and upscale them to HDMI 720P or 1080P.The extra 3.5mm audio socket brings
(as of April 19, 2020 1:32 pm GMT-0600 - Details)
★ It can convert the standard for Wii output into an HDMI compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable.
★ It detects for Wii display modes including NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i automatically, and upscale them to HDMI 720P or 1080P.The extra 3.5mm audio socket brings your convenience to connect headphone or speaker. You can enjoy games in night without worrying to disturb others.
★ Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss.
★ Supports all for Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
★ HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output.
★ Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, and resolutions.
★ No power adaptor, no messy cords just one HDMI cable.
★ Plug and play.
1. Input: for Wii console input
2. Output: HDMI female & 3.5mm audio
3. Supports all for Wii display modes: NTCS 480i, 480p, PAL576i
4. Resolution: 720P or 1080p
5. Item size: 7.5*3.7*2cm
6. Item weight: 23g
7. Color: White
Works with DVI monitor, but do not support Skyworth digital TV and sony digital TV.
1 X VIPstore® Wii to HDMI Converter
1 X User Manual
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to help you !
- The Wii to HDMI converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format.
- It supports all Wii display modes including: NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL 576i.automatically, and upscales them to HDMI 720P or 1080P.
- The HDMI output is either 720P (default) or 1080P, please make sure your TV can support 720P or 1080P.
- The extra 3.5mm audio socket lets you connect headphones or speakers, so you can enjoy games at night without worrying you will disturb others.
- To switch between 720P and 1080P outputs, use a straightened paper clip or needle to push and hold for 1 second then release.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.