Tiancai Wii to Hdmi Converter Compatible with Full HD Device, With 3.5mm Audio Video Output &HDMI Output compatible All Wii Display Modes,HDTV,Monitor
WII to HDMI video converter supports WII game console input, output full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p video and audio formats; supports all WII display modes (NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL576i); Plug and play with an HDMI cable, perfect for realistic video/audio effects on your HDTV/display! feature of product : 1. Full digital HDMI format video
(as of December 28, 2019 7:47 am GMT-0600 - Details)
WII to HDMI video converter supports WII game console input, output full digital HDMI 720p or 1080p video and audio formats; supports all WII display modes (NTSC 480i, 480p, PAL576i);
Plug and play with an HDMI cable, perfect for realistic video/audio effects on your HDTV/display!
feature of product :
1. Full digital HDMI format video and audio output, no transmission loss!
2. Support all WII display modes (NTSC, PAL 480i, 480p, 576i).
3. HDMI 720p or 1080p HD output;
4. Advanced video signal processing to improve image accuracy, chroma and sharpness;
5. Provide high quality motion adaptive processing and deinterlacing for 480i, 576i input signals;
6. No power supply required, just one HDMI cable;
7. Plug and play, So Easy.
Size: 34 x 73 x 14 mm
Power consumption: less than 2 w
Support video input mode: Wii console (480i, 480p, 576i) including all display modes
Support HDMI output mode: 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz
Input connector: Wii AV plug x 1
Output connector: HDMI connector x 1 – 3.5 mm stereo audio x 1
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
1x User Manual
- Wii to HDMI Converter attaches to standard video port and standard HDMI port, converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format.
- Wii to HDMI Converter supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480I, 480P, PAL 576I), provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions.
- Plug and Play.Super easy to operate.No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing.
- With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided.The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring,no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- Don’t forget to go in the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.