PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Converter 1080P for Full HD Device, Wii HDMI Adapter with 3,5mm Audio Jack&HDMI Output Compatible with Nintendo Wii, Wii U, HDTV, Monitor-Supports All Wii Display Modes 720P, NTS
Please Note: The PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Converter is not an upscaler. The MAXIMUM native resolution of Wii is analog out 480i or 480p depending on the cable you use, which means the adapter will NOT magically turn your games into 720p or 1080p.Instead the converter will use the component analog 480p video signal and
(as of April 20, 2020 1:37 am GMT-0600 - Details)
The PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Converter is not an upscaler.
The MAXIMUM native resolution of Wii is analog out 480i or 480p depending on the cable you use, which means the adapter will NOT magically turn your games into 720p or 1080p.
Instead the converter will use the component analog 480p video signal and turn it into digital information to be send through the HDMI cable so as to help Will be functioned in 720/1080p device with better viewing.
Make sure your cable is a HDMI A Male to A Male Cable and the connected monitor has HDMI ports!
It will NOT be compatible with HDMI to mini HDMI Cable, HDMI to VGA Cable and HDMI to DVI Cable. Otherwise there be no sound, no picture, no signal or other incompatible situations.
**If the connected monitor has no audio output, please use the extra 3.5mm audio jack to connect a speaker or headphone.
**The setting of monitor resolution should be in conformity with Wii resolution or set as auto.
For example, if Wii is in 16:9 ratio, then the connected monitor should be in 16:9 ratio as well, which ensures you the optimal experience.
When you install the device and start it,due to the incompatibility of the device to some terminals, please contact our customer service promptly for return if the following problems arise.
2.No picture display, no sound.
3.Have picture no sound or have sound no picture
Power consumption: Below 2W
Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
If there are diagonal lines(wavy lines/red lines), please contact us first.
- ❤️【Buy with Confidence】Your warranty begins working as soon as you place an order. All Portholic products are fully tested before we put our name to them. But If you receive an defective one (like wavy lines, no sound/picture) or you have any problems with the adapter, please contact us in the first place to get efficient customer service for replacement or other assistance.
- 👍【Fantastic Gaming Experience】With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided.The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring,no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.Note: The picture is the new version. Please no worry if you receive old version, the function is the same.
- 🔌【Plug and Play】Super easy to operate.No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- 🎮【Small in Size】PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Adapter with size of 6 x 3 x 1.9cm, is smaller than a Zippo. Small but powerful. It does not occupy any space on your table by hooking up the back of Wii. No more tangling cords, just one cable.
- 🎧【Extra Audio Jack】Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.