Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 – Nintendo Wii
It’s June 6th, 1944, and the war is far from over. Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime. As a special agent of the Office of Strategic Services, you must use tactics of combat, infiltration, assassination, reconnaissance, and sabotage to carry
(as of April 19, 2020 5:35 pm GMT-0600 - Details)
It’s June 6th, 1944, and the war is far from over. Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime. As a special agent of the Office of Strategic Services, you must use tactics of combat, infiltration, assassination, reconnaissance, and sabotage to carry out the covert operations that will help defeat the Nazi war machine once and for all.
Features: Pick up and play action: All-new Arcade mode built specifically for Nintendo Wii allows gamers of all skill levels to pick up the Wii Zapper and Wii-mote and jump into the action. Let the Wii move you around while you focus on the most fun part–shooting and gesturing. First-ever 32-player multiplayer on Wii: jump into the epic 32-person multiplayer action at any time, in three different multiplayer modes across six maps. Take the war into your hands: The WWII experience is more immersive than ever with controls built for the Nintendo Wii that allow you to carry out your top-secret OSS objectives. Fire a bazooka, pump a shotgun, blast away with artillery and mortar, throw grenades, and fire an arsenal of weapons with the power of the Wii. Maneuver across minefields, find and tune enemy radios to receive intel, and set demolition charges using unique Wii gestures.
- Become Lieutenant Jimmy Patterson – star of Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor – Frontline – in an untold chapter of his time in Holland as part of Operation Market Garden
- Play as Sergeant John Baker, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough, and sabotage German defenses on the Italian coastline, to help the invasion forces crack Hitler’s iron hold on Europe
- Return to the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge to complete unfinished business for the OSS, as Lieutenant William Holt from Medal of Honor European Assault
- Up to 8 people can fight together in multiplayer combat — go online for wargaming with up to 32 players
- Quickplay missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios for added re-playability
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.