HD Retrovision Wii/Wii U Premium YPbPr Component Video Cable
Use these high-quality cables to connect your Wii or Wii U console to the YPbPr component video inputs on your TV or other video equipment. These cables are properly engineered and constructed to deliver the best analog video & audio out of your Wii or Wii U console. The fully shielded design eliminates audio and
(as of April 20, 2020 5:36 am GMT-0600 - Details)
Use these high-quality cables to connect your Wii or Wii U console to the YPbPr component video inputs on your TV or other video equipment. These cables are properly engineered and constructed to deliver the best analog video & audio out of your Wii or Wii U console. The fully shielded design eliminates audio and video crosstalk, while the 75Ω (75 ohm) impedance effectively transmits the full video detail even at 1080p resolutions. ***WARNING*** for Wii consoles running in 480i or 576i modes only: Certain Virtual Console titles require your TV or monitor to support “240p” (NTSC/60Hz regions) and/or “288p” (PAL/50Hz regions) over its YPbPr input(s) in order to use this product in those scenarios. If this a concern for you, then please test your equipment using HD Retrovision’s 240p/288p Compatibility Test prior to purchasing. Some titles allow for overriding this limitation by accessing the Operating Guide via the Wii Remote’s HOME button and then simultaneously pressing Z+A+2 on the Wii Remote & Nunchuk, such that a confirmation *DING* is heard. Cable Specifications: ∙ Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) nominal ∙ Impedance: 75Ω (75 ohm) nominal ∙ Shielding: Aluminum Mylar w/ Copper Spiral ∙ RoHS Compliant Wii Supported Video Standards: ∙ CEA-770.2-D (240p60, 480i60, 480p60) ∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (288p50, 576i50) Wii U Supported Video Standards: ∙ CEA-770.2-D (480i60, 480p60) ∙ CEA-770.3-E (720p60, 1080i60) ∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (576i50) ∙ SMPTE 274M (1080p60) *NOTE: “60” implies both 60Hz and 59.94Hz.
- Get the best analog video & audio out of your Wii or Wii U using this high-quality fully shielded cable
- HD Retrovision cables are properly engineered and constructed; don’t settle for cheap unshielded cables which result in poor video quality and audio interference issues
- Supports all available Wii & Wii U YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p (see product description below)
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk (click on photos for more details)
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality (click on photos for more details)
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.