Mighty No. 9 – PlayStation 4
Mighty No. 9 is a Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game that takes the best elements from the 8 and 16-bit classics that you know and love and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something amazing! Led by a veteran team with decades of experience, Mighty No. 9 promises to be
(as of April 19, 2020 5:32 am GMT-0600 - Details)
Mighty No. 9 is a Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game that takes the best elements from the 8 and 16-bit classics that you know and love and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something amazing! Led by a veteran team with decades of experience, Mighty No. 9 promises to be an evolution in the well-known genre. STORY – In a world of advanced robotic engineering, nine robot siblings known as the “Mighty Numbers” rule in the Battle Colosseum. But when a sudden act of cyber terror turns the battle robots into rampaging menaces, it’s up to Beck, the lone member of the team unaffected by the virus to save the future of humanity!
- Exclusive for PlayStation platforms: when gamers buy the PS4 retail copy of Mighty No.9, it will include a voucher in box that can be redeemed for free digital copies of Mighty No.9 on both PlayStation 3 and on PS Vita when it releases shortly after
- Classic 2D Action Transformed – Face off against your eight Mighty brethren in 12 challenging stages and unlock new transformations as you defeat them, granting unique skills and abilities
- Single Player Modes Test Your Skills – Fight each boss in back-to-back battles against a ticking clock, master over a dozen mini missions and challenges, and unlock two additional difficulty modes in New Game+ for an even Mightier challenge
- Two-Player Mechanical Mayhem – Take on missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call; Use their unique powers to overcome obstacles as a team, or go head-to-head in a Race Battle to see who can get through a stage the fastest
- Includes New DLC – In addition to the full game, the retail game features the bonus “Ray” DLC including a brand new playable character, new boss, and gameplay stage
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.