[USB Version] Classic N64 Controller, SAFFUN N64 Wired USB PC Game pad Joystick, N64 Bit USB Wired Game Stick for Windows PC MAC Linux Genesis Raspberry Pi Retropie Emulator [Plug & Play] (Orange)
Customers Frequently Asked Questions: Q: 1. What can of application do I need to download to use this controller? A: No application needed. Plug it in and your PC or Respberry Pi will recognize it. Q: 2. Work with steam games on pc? A: No, not support steam games. Q: 3. Will this work for
(as of April 19, 2020 9:37 am GMT-0600 - Details)
Customers Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: 1. What can of application do I need to download to use this controller?
A: No application needed. Plug it in and your PC or Respberry Pi will recognize it.
Q: 2. Work with steam games on pc?
A: No, not support steam games.
Q: 3. Will this work for Tesla Atari games?
A: If you’re using an Atari emulator on PC or Mac, then it will.
Q: 4. Can I use it to play online games?
A: No, this controller doesn’t support online games because you couldn’t map the buttons.
Q: 5. Why my controller inputting both joystick and keyboard buttons?
A: What emulator are you using? Difficulty on mapping the buttons depends on the emulator. We recommend using Project 64 on PC, OpenEmu on Apple Mac, Retropie on Respberry Pi.
Q: 6. After running a configuration through retroarch,when i connect the controller to my retropie/raspberry pi 2,the pi doesn’t detect it.what’s wrong?
A: You can try powering down and booting back up with the controllers connected. or rebuild retropie.
Q: 7. How long is the USB Cable?
A: Cord is approx. 5.9 ft. Long.
Q: 8. Can you configure the buttons to specific keys? I want to program buttons for shortcut commands like CTRL+Z, for example.
A: This can be accomplished with 3rd party software that maps joystick buttons to keyboard controls such as Xpadder, AutoHotKey, or EventGhost.
1. Plug in the controller first before open the emulator or power on the raspberry pi, so your device could detect the controller easily.
2. Project 64 is perfect emulator for Windows PC.
3. If you couldn’t configure input correctly, please contact us and tell us your device and emulator, we could help to solve it.
DO NOT SUPPORT ANDROID TV BOX, C64(Commodore 64), Google Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV, Steam, Tesla Model.
1 x SAFFUN USB N64 Controller
- Generic USB controller, this uses a standard USB port, if your program or application accepts USB controller input, it can be used natively without drivers or patches, JUST PLUG AND PLAY! Cord is approx. 5.9 ft. long. Super sensitive buttons for precision control. Third party controller, not original N64 controller.
- Supported Device (With USB storage device): PC, Notebook Computer, Laptop Computer; MacBook; Android Smartphone: connect via an USB OTG cable; Raspberry Pi (Retro pie). Supported Game Emulators: Project 64, OpenEmu (Only support OS X), Retropie (for respberry Pi)
- Supported Operating system: Windows 98, ME, Vista, 2000, 2003, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Linux UBUNTU, Linux Mint; Mac OS X and beyond; Retrogaming operating systems: RetroPie, Recalbox, Happi Game Center, Lakka, ChameleonPi, Piplay
- Please Note: DO NOT SUPPORT ANDROID TV BOX, C64(Commodore 64), Google Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV, Steam, Tesla Model. Do not support ONLINE games
- Reliable Warranty: 100% Money Back Guarantee; hassle free 12-month replacement warranty with friendly and professional customer service.