The Guild 3 – (UK Import) – PC
The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG. Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in
(as of April 20, 2020 1:33 am GMT-0600 - Details)
The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG. Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in the “The Guild” series is to create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again – all non-player characters (NPCs) make their own decisions -, you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues. For the sequel of the popular The Guild series, Nordic Games, holder of rights and publisher of the series, was able to hire the Canadian developer GolemLabs in 2014. GolemLabs has a lot of experience with strategy games and artificial intelligence, as they developed the renown Superpower 2. The Guild 3 makes use of the very powerful Darksiders engine.
- Forge your dynasty and create your own “goal” of the game: become sovereign (with “good” or “evil” behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario or annihilate all of your competitors
- Replayability – AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players, as well as Free Play Mode; Choose between objective (story) driven or free play to create and break alliances at will
- Deal with both random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, fires, as well as actions from other players (or yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods and trade embargos
- Character / Dynasty Evolution – There is a complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting to be unlocked
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.