3-Port HDMI Switch, Fosmon Ultra HD 4K 1080p Wall Mountable HDMI Switcher [Metallic Alloy Plug | Nylon Braided Pigtail Cable] for HDTV, Game Consoles, PC & More
Fosmon’s 3×1 HDMI Switch with 1.8ft Braided HDMI Cable allows you to switch between 3 HDMI inputs and a single display via the built-in HDMI cable. Automatic input switching is supported when powering on/off different HDMI devices. Powered from Connected DevicesNo power adapter is necessary for this switch to function, as long as the connected
(as of April 19, 2020 5:33 am GMT-0600 - Details)
Fosmon’s 3×1 HDMI Switch with 1.8ft Braided HDMI Cable allows you to switch between 3 HDMI inputs and a single display via the built-in HDMI cable. Automatic input switching is supported when powering on/off different HDMI devices.
Powered from Connected Devices
No power adapter is necessary for this switch to function, as long as the connected devices supply sufficient power through the HDMI cable. For devices that do not output enough power, a Micro-USB port can be connected to a power source for additional power. (Micro USB Cable is NOT included)
4K Support and HDMI Features
Up to 4K resolutions at 30fps, 36-bit Deep Color, 3D, and uncompressed/compressed audio formats are some of the newer HDMI features supported on this switch.
Metallic Alloy Plug
The metallic alloy plug on the 1.8ft cable resists corrosion and reduces tarnish for maximum durability.
Braided Outer Cable
Inner cables are protected from damage with the braided outer cable.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Fosmon product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
Features and Specifications
•3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
•Micro-USB port for optional, additional power (Cable is NOT included)
•Mounting drill holes with M4 screw size
•Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 36-bits across all channels
•Supports 3D devices
•Supports up to 4K resolutions
•Supports HDCP pass-through
•Supports a total TMDS throughput of 8.91Gbps max
•Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
•Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HS and Dolby TrueHD
Devices that output a continuous voltage when turned off may affect the automatic input switching. Powering on a device gives it output priority over the other two devices. Output priority is given to the next device on the switch if the current input device is turned off.
- [LATEST HDMI SPECIFICATIONS] 4K@30Hz, 1080p@60Hz, 3D, Deep Color, HDCP pass-through, uncompressed and compressed audio formats are all supported.
- [AUTOMATIC INPUT SWITCHING] Intelligently switch between input devices automatically when they are powered on and off.
- [POWERED FROM CONNECTED DEVICES] Connected HDMI input devices will send power through the HDMI cable to power the switch.
- [METALLIC ALLOY PLUG AND BRAIDED OUTER CABLE] The metallic alloy plug resists corrosion and reduces tarnish, and the braided outer cable protects the inner wiring from damage.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] This Fosmon product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.